Instead of using the normal formula use an iferror too, so The formula =B1/C1 becomes =IFERROR(B1/C1,0). The last value is the value you will show if there is nothing else
Show more text or less text. https://www.spreadsheetclass.com/wrap-clip-or-overflow-unwrap-text-in-google-sheets/
How to split a csv with commas into different columns?
How can a comma separated list be converted into cells in a column for Lt?
- Highlight the column that contains your list.
- Go to Data > Text to Columns.
- Choose Delimited. Click Next.
- Choose Comma. Click Next.
- Choose General or Text, whichever you prefer.
- Leave Destination as is, or choose another column. Click Finish.
www.adinstruments.com Hyperlinks to links